We want you to have a healthy mouth for the rest of your life. You can visit our Your Oral Health section to find out the best tips and techniques to achieve this. But in addition to having the best oral health, we also want all our patients to enjoy a white smile, not just for a moment, but for a LIFETIME.
Whenever you return for your recommended re-care examinations (every 6, 9 or 12 months depending on what you and your dentist have decided that’s best for you) we will provide you with more whitening gel, for FREE, to maintain a healthy white smile.
- 2 custom made trays that fit your teeth perfectly
- 10 x tubes of whitening gel (18% carbamide peroxide) to kick-start your teeth whitening journey (2-4 week course)
- A case to keep your trays safe
- On-going LIFETIME FREE tube of whitening gel (one week course) when you return for your scheduled re-care appointments.
What’s the catch?
To be eligible to receive more whitening gel, you must attend your regularly scheduled re-care appointments. You and Dr. Grant will decide on the appropriate interval – usually either 6 or 12 months, for you to return for an examination and cleaning. So if you miss this re-care appointment or fail to reschedule the appointment with at least 48 hours’ notice (within 30 days of your scheduled visit), you will no longer be eligible for the lifetime whitening program.
It also doesn’t work if you see a different dental practice for your re-care examinations. We believe we will provide you with the best care (and if we don’t think we can meet your needs we can refer you to someone who we think can) and we will do what we can to encourage you to keep your commitment to your re-care.
Terms and Conditions
- Lifetime whitening must be purchased with an eligible examination and cleaning package, including new patient and re-care appointment packages
- At your regular re-care examination and cleaning appointment, you will receive one 3ml tube of whitening gel which is the perfect amount for giving your smile a boost
- Failing to attend your re-care examination will render you ineligible for receiving more whitening gel in the future and your enrolment in the lifetime whitening plan will be removed
- Failing to give 48 hours’ notice to cancel or reschedule your re-care examination (appointment has to be rescheduled within 30 days of initial appointment) will render you ineligible for receiving more whitening gel in the future and your enrolment in the lifetime whitening plan will be removed
- This plan is not transferable
- This plan does not work at any other dental practices
FAQ'S ON TEETH WHITENING
- Why are my teeth yellow? Teeth yellowing is a normal part of ageing.That’s just the reality of it. Staining by the foods and drinks we consume every day and lifestyle we lead also doesn’t help. Coffee, tea, wine and nicotine are a few of the major culprits.
- How does it work? Teeth whitening works by bleaching/lightening the dentin (inner part) of your tooth. When the whitening gel is applied to the tooth, it breaks down the stain molecules which is then washed away by saliva. To maximise the results, it’s best to whiten your teeth after you’ve had a professional scale and polish as this removes any external stains (on enamel).
- Are there side effects? It all depends on the strength and type of gel used. Some whitening treatments may cause your teeth and gums to become sensitive. This is why at Method Dental, we recommend using 18% carbamide peroxide gel as it causes virtually no sensitivity while providing excellent results.
- Is it safe? Absolutely! If used correctly with a custom-made tray and as directed by the dentist, there’s no reason why the whitening gel will damage or weaken your teeth in any way. The gel we use is also approved by Therapeutics Goods Australia, which means it’s been tested for its quality, safety and efficacy. This is why it’s always best to purchase safe teeth whitening products from your dentist, and not the internet.
- Is it effective? Yes! You can be certain that the Professional-Grade whitening gel used at Method Dental, combined with custom-made trays will provide the most effective results. As a general rule, your teeth will stay whiter for at least 6 months, up to 2 years, depending on your lifestyle. This is why we offer Lifetime Whitening - so that you can have white teeth for life!
Signup for all the latest news + offers