A bright, white smile for life!
Coffee, tea, red wine... They're all working against you to stain and darken your smile. But we won't let that happen! What if there was a way that you could safely whiten your teeth for the rest of your life?
We want you to have a healthy mouth for life and one of the best ways to keep your mouth healthy is with regular dental check ups. So whenever you return for your recommended check ups (every 6, 9 or 12 months depending on what you and your dentist have decided) we will provide you with more whitening gel, for FREE, to maintain a healthy white smile.
That's right - FREE professional teeth whitening gel at every check up with Lifetime Teeth Whitening at Method Dental!
- 2 custom made trays that fit your teeth perfectly
- 10 x tubes of whitening gel (6% hydrogen peroxide) to kick-start your teeth whitening journey (2-4 week course)
- A case to keep your trays safe
- On-going LIFETIME FREE tube of whitening gel (one week course) when you return for your scheduled check ups.
What’s the catch?
To be eligible to receive more whitening gel, you must attend your regularly scheduled check ups. You and your dentist will decide on the appropriate interval – usually either 6 or 12 months, for you to return for an examination and cleaning. So if you miss this re-care appointment or fail to reschedule the appointment with at least 48 hours’ notice (within 30 days of your scheduled visit), you will no longer be eligible for the lifetime whitening program.
And it's exclusive to Method Dental!
Terms and Conditions
- Lifetime whitening must be purchased with an eligible examination and cleaning package, including new patient and re-care appointment packages
- At your regular re-care examination and cleaning appointment, you will receive one 3ml tube of whitening gel which is the perfect amount for giving your smile a boost
- Failing to attend your re-care examination will render you ineligible for receiving more whitening gel in the future and your enrolment in the lifetime whitening plan will be removed
- Failing to give 48 hours’ notice to cancel or reschedule your re-care examination (appointment has to be rescheduled within 30 days of initial appointment) will render you ineligible for receiving more whitening gel in the future and your enrolment in the lifetime whitening plan will be removed
- This plan is not transferable
- This plan does not work at any other dental practices
FAQ'S ON TEETH WHITENING
- Why are my teeth yellow? Teeth yellowing is a normal part of ageing.That’s just the reality of it. Staining by the foods and drinks we consume every day and lifestyle we lead also doesn’t help. Coffee, tea, wine and nicotine are a few of the major culprits.
- How does it work? Teeth whitening works by bleaching/lightening the dentin (inner part) of your tooth. When the whitening gel is applied to the tooth, it breaks down the stain molecules into smaller, whiter ones. To maximise the results, it’s best to whiten your teeth after you’ve had a professional scale and polish as this removes any external stains (on enamel).
- Are there side effects? It all depends on the strength and type of gel used. Some whitening treatments may cause your teeth and gums to become sensitive. This is why at Method Dental, we recommend using 6% hydrogen peroxide gel as it causes minimal sensitivity while providing excellent results.
- Is it safe? Absolutely! If used correctly with a custom-made tray and as directed by the dentist, there’s no reason why the whitening gel will damage or weaken your teeth in any way. The gel we use is also approved by Therapeutics Goods Australia, which means it’s been tested for its quality and safety. This is why it’s always best to purchase safe teeth whitening products from your dentist, and not the internet.
- Is it effective? Yes! You can be certain that the Professional-Grade whitening gel used at Method Dental, combined with custom-made trays will provide the most effective results. As a general rule, your teeth will stay whiter for at least 6 months, up to 2 years, depending on your lifestyle. This is why we offer Lifetime Whitening - so that you can have white teeth for life!
Signup for all the latest news + offers